Black mold is a kind of fungus which is produced on different surfaces. It has a powdery or downy substance appearance. The most favorable conditions in which it grows are humid surface, moderate temperature and sufficient amount of light. It mostly grows on walls, wood, clothes, food, carpets, furniture items made from leather and some electronic items like air conditioners. A place where the humidity level on the surface is high because of any leakage, or there is water dripping that makes the surface damp, is the most suitable surface where these toxic molds grow. The surface with high humidity and condensation level is more prone to growing black mold.
There are certain signs of the toxic poisonous mold; for example, moisture on surfaces, stains on the walls, odors, respiratory congestion in the people and poisoning due to mold. No doubt, the removal of toxic mold is a major problem. There are certain common symptoms of black mold poisoning. Headache is a common symptom, which occurs quite due to the poisonous mold in the environment in which you are living. If you work and sit in such an environment, you might suffer from extreme headache. Your body shows that it is trying to fight off the spores from entering the germs into your system.
Having watery eyes and itchy throat are also a couple of symptoms. The worse issue is that these two problems go side by side. When you have water in your eyes, you automatically suffer from throat itching too. This symptom is a very common one.
Black toxic mold might also cause excessive coughing and mucus. When these black molds are present in your environment and if you are allergic from mold spores, you expected to suffer from a lot of coughing and mucus. These molds cause coughing, throat itching and lungs irritation. Hence, there is more mucus in your body.
Sometimes, when lungs get irritated because of black mold, they start bleeding. This is considered as one of the most severe symptoms. This happens in the system when you are staying in the poisonous mold environment for a long time. When your lungs get irritated, there is a lot of damage caused by the bleeding which starts later on. This causes extreme damage to the lungs. In this case, it is necessary to consult an excellent doctor.
For the removal of black mold, there are many organic mold removers available in the market. They are also nature-friendly and not only kill the mold but also block its later growth.