We have been dedicated to the manufacturing of custom mould for about years, and have become the leading enterprise in the industry. This enables us to introduce and operate a complete set of production equipment, and achieve intelligentization and standardization.The injection mold maker series is widely praised by customers.Good materials, advanced production technology, and fine manufacturing techniques are used in the production of injection mold maker. It is of fine workmanship and good quality and is well sold in the domestic market.For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Taizhou Huangyan Yougo Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd is located in Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province.
It is established in the year of 2003, and registered as Chuangyi Design Studio at the very beginning. At that time, we offer product design and mould design service for mould factories in Huangyan. Meanwhile, we training students for 2D and 3D mould design.
In 2006, We began to make moulds, and changed the name as Taizhou Huangyan Yougo Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd. After years of continuous innovation and improvement, our company has grown into a professional manufacturer integrating product R&D, mould design, mould manufacturing and plastic injection molding. Our main products are plastic commodity mould such as chair mould, table mould, basket mould, crate mould, bucket mould and other plastics products molds.
In the year 2012, UGO (HK) Industrial Co., Ltd was set up. The company start coperate with famous brand injection moulding machine factory. From then, we supply complete plastic products line solution including plastic injection machine with auxiliaries equipments and plastic moulds.
YOUGO MOULD uses the latest versions of PRO-E, U. G, Solid-work, auto-CAD to output designs in full 3D formats and uses the Mold-flow for the analysis of injection. With rich experiences in designing, the design team has the ability to provide the financially feasible solution to meet all the requirements of the client.
Our target is to be your business partner and provide you complete solutions with high quality and compatible prices. Our founders′ experience in mold design, mold manufacturing and injection molding process makes us a strong and a reliable partner for you. We do believe that only good quality molds with compatible prices would let you make profit in your business.
1) Place of origin : Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
2) Minimum Order (MOQ) : 1 PCS
3) Price (FOB Price, EXW[Ex Works], CIF, Sample cost) : negotiable
4) Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
5) Packaging: Wooden cases or according to customers requirement.
6) Production Lead Time: 30-60 days
7) OEM/ODM: Acceptable
8) Size: customized
2. Bussiness Type : Manufacture
3. Factory Address: Mould City, Western Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
4. Product Types : Mould Plastic Mould, Injection Mould Molds, Chair Mould Table Mould, Crate Mould Box Mould, Container Mould Basket Mould, Household Mould, Commodity Mould, Pallet Mould Tray Mould, PVC Fitting Mould PPR Fitting Mould, Thin Wall Mould, etc.
5. Quality certifications: ISO, CERohs
6. Cooperative Clients: Industrium, Kindemex, Tri Art, Mirplay, MQ
7. Quality Control:
Preproduction samples will be available before production
First Product Inspection
Container loading Inspection
8. Main Markets:
01. Q: What do I need to prepare if I want to make new mold?
A: You need send us sample or drawing of products, and confirm which steel do you need for the molds, hot-runner or cold runner, cavity numbers etc.
02. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory, so we always provide direct factory price.
03. Q: Do you build hot runner plastic moulds?
A: Yes. We build hot runner Plastic Moulds and specialized in many different systems, such as DME,Master,Mastip,Hasco,Yudo,Incoe,Husky,etc.
The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your individual needs.
04. Q: What types of files do you accept (drawings)?
A: With our CAD systems we can accept following files:
STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
05. Q: What kind of steel do you use for plastic mouldings?
A: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market.
Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
06. Q: Can you provide the steel certificate and heat-treatment certificate?
A: Yes, We can provide steel certificate or hardness certificate to prove.
07. Q: Can you make the texture / text / heat-treatment Nitriding for the molds?
A: Yes, As plastic mold factory, we have long-term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes.They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
08. Q: Do you have the checking system to make sure the mold quality?
A: We have a complete management system. Our project dept. will arrange mould inspection and issue the report in details. Only when mold is qualified, can the mold be delivered.
09. Q: What’s the warrantee period of mould?
A: One year. Steady developing factory, long term warrantee and after-sale service. You are able to find us anytime.
10.Q: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 30-45days.
11. Q: Do you make spare parts for your customer?
A: Yes, we will provide spare parts for the mold if needed or required by client.
12. Q: How do you pack the china plastic moulds?
A: We pack the plastic moulds with wooden box.
There are the main 3 operation steps.
First Step: We daub some rust preventive oil on the mold.
Second step: We pack the mold with shrink film to avoid moisture.
Third step: We put this plastic film packed mold in the wooden box, and fix it avoid any movement.