Yougo is manufactured according to strict regulations. These regulations include the EU RoHS directives, REACH directives, CE, and MSDS. Premium molding starts from Yougo2.
This naturally trendy product is perfect for creating a warm look in the space, and it's not difficult to find a piece that matches specific color tone if this one is adopted. Let the precise molding effect do all the talking3.
The product is highly resistant to rust. It has gone through corrosion-resistant treatments which greatly optimize its chemical properties. 4.
The product is well-known for remarkable wear resistance. It is able to endure heavy daily use yet will not become age after used for a period of time. Yougo - Only make the perfect mold
PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Spinneret Extruding Mould Die
Melt-blown spinning is to blow a molten polymer through a high-temperature high-speed gas to refine the polymer into a filament to form a nonwoven fabric.
1. Stainless steel wear resistant and corrosion resistant.
2. Hole number encryption, more output, energy efficient.
3. L/D( Length to diameter ratio) of 1:15, not easy to deform and long service life, reducing replacement costs
4. Automated machining center production, spinneret detail is perfect.
5. Innovative static mixer design for more uniform discharge.
Melt blown die head
1. Encrypted holes, more output
2. 1:15 aspect ratio, making strength and hardness higher, not easy to deform
3. CNC high-speed machining center processing, the hole wall is smoother and more refined.
4.Innovative design of the deflector, more uniform discharge, better quality silk.
5.Available in a variety of materials, any detail can be customized, meet your needs
Taizhou Huangyan Yougo Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd has evolved over the years, releasing hundreds of high-quality products. Today we can say that we specialize in production.2.
We have excellent manufacturing and innovation capabilities guaranteed by international advanced equipment.3.
Our company is striving for green manufacturing. We choose materials carefully to ensure minimum indoor air emissions and maximize customers' ability to return materials to the resource stream once they have served their intended purpose.